Parent’s Corner – Resources for Parents
Early Dismissal Dates and Schedule:
The following days are designated early dismissal days.
- August 9, 2017
- September 13, 2017
- October 6, 2017
- November 8, 2017
- December 15, 18 -19, 2017
- February 14, 2018
- April 11, 2018
- May 21-23, 2018
Early Release Times
- Elementary Release Time: 12:15
- Secondary Release Times: 12:00 – Before Lunch or 12:30 – After Lunch
Word to Parent Newsletters
Download the current month’s newsletter below.
Online Bookstore (Grades 6-12)
To order textbooks online today, download the bookstore directions and visit the Mount Dora Christian Academy Classbook Bookstore.
- If your child is participating in MDCA athletics 6th through 12th grades please download the FHSAA forms and return completed to Elizabeth Knight in the secondary office.
FHSAA el02-Preparticipation Physical Evaluation
FHSAA el03-Consent and Release from Liability Certificate
FHSAA ga04-Affidavit with Compliance (for new student transfers only)
- To apply for the Free and Reduced Lunch program please download the instructions and application and return to the school offices before the start of school.
Free and Reduced Lunch Form
Login for Parent Resources
- Parent’s Web
Login here for parent’s information from RenWeb, your one-stop academic shop that allows you to view information specific to your student.
- Renaissance Home Connect
Renaissance Home Connect is a platform to view information on our Accelerated Reader (AR) Program. By logging onto Renaissance Home Connect, parents can stay up to date and keep their children motivated.
- Moodle Login
Every campus based course for grades 6-12 has an online companion course-room via the Moodle platform. Teachers can post lessons, website links, articles, and other resources for students to access anytime and anywhere.