Athletic Facility Use Policies
The athletic facilities at MDCA are primarily for our athletic teams and to meet the needs of our physical education department. We take great pride in the care and maintenance of all our facilities and understand that the quality of our facilities serves as a tremendous advertisement to the community of our general commitment to excellence.
Our relationship with the community in which we serve is extremely valuable. We will always be sensitive to our community needs while considering the students that we serve first.
These policies have been created to preserve the right of usage.
All athletic facilities are to be scheduled with the Athletic Director. Coaches may be a point of contact with an organization but they are to refer them to the athletic director.
Priority of use:
- MDCA Athletic teams
- MDCA Camps, clinics and leagues
- Outside organizations
MDCA camps and leagues are to be supervised by the head coach of that particular sport or as appointed by the athletic director.
Outside organizations need to provide the following:
- Proof of insurance.
- Sign a liability release.
- Provide adequate supervision.
- If a set-up and breakdown are needed there will be an additional charge.
- MDCA reserves the right to all concessions.
- If an outside organization is organized by one of our coaches, the rental fee would apply and that coach would be responsible for any supervision that would be needed.
To request the use of an MDCA Athletic Facility please download the form below and return to Elizabeth Knight in the Secondary Office or email her at email@example.com.