Apply to BSI
Students who wish to take part in this program will need to apply and be accepted into the program.
To apply, you must provide the following:
- Application (no fees)
- 2 essay prompts
- 2 teacher recommendations - if homeschooled, obtain from non-family members in the community
- GPA - 3.0 or higher in math and science
- ACT, iReady, ISEE, PSAT, MAP, or other standardized test scores of 50th percentile or higher in math and science.
The following is used to determine acceptance into the program:
- Report cards grades in math and science
- Test scores in math and science
- 2 Teacher recommendations
All qualified students will have to take the BSI pre-requisite course as an elective as a freshman if class size permits.
For inquiries about the program, contact BSI Coordinator Laura Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org.